1. New SAT and ACT via The New York Times: These old-fashioned college placement tests are getting remodeled. Plus the possibility of going digital.
2. Hello Flo Advertisement via AdWeek: This non-agency made feminine product advertisement is both witty and amusing.
3. MakeMe App: This app pushes for you to get things done when you might otherwise procrastinate. It is a to-do list gamified for a group of people. Hoping to get my roommates to do this with me-it seems awesome
4. How Much Energy Does the US Use via The Atlantic: An animated video guide to the different energy sources that power our nation. Pretty Amazing stuff.
5. Deep Dish Blackberry Peach Pie Via Heather Christo: Summertime makes me crave berry desserts and this one from one of my favorite bloggers looks delicious!